Harvest Your Magic Full Moon Retreat
Recharge this fall under the Hunter’s Full Moon, in the beautiful nature setting of Bayfield, WI.
We will work with the Hunter’s Full Moon, consciously and subconsciously to transform ourselves and lift up our vibration together. Our weekend will begin with a beautiful opening meditation and ceremony to create the space and intention for our time together, and we will end with a final meditation and ceremony to close our experience and take away with us the power of restoration and relaxation.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
During this weekend we will work with the Hunter’s Full Moon energy to restore our bodies and minds, and open up our hearts to planting the seeds for our future dreams, ambitions, hopes and fears. We will:
- Experience 3 sound bath meditations
- Explore the Hunter’s Full moon with journaling and intention setting
- Release old patterns through breath work
- Learn about the power of crystals and crystal grids to support our visions and our transformations
- Discover our connection to nature intentionally through simple hikes and outdoor meditative and journaling experience
- Dive into the learning of Moonology and how to apply to your life to align to your dreams and purpose
You will walk away feeling more connected to yourself, your purpose, and the world that surrounds you.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE
As a token of gratitude for your participation you will receive:
- Manifest Your Magic yoga mat
- Work book and supplies for crystal grids
- Work book and journal for journaling and exploration
- Magic 18 facial and skin serum
- Carpe Diem CBD gift set
- Playlist for your travels
- and a few other little surprises along the way
OPTIONAL ACTIVITIES AND EXCURSIONS
Bayfield’s wonders are easily accessible from our location, from hiking to apple orchards to winery. You can find yourself diving into the retreat fully or take a little adventure on your own. Additional on-site services (for an additional fee) include:
- 1-1 breath work with Jean
- 1-1 reiki and crystal healing session with sound with Jean
- Massage from a local massage therapist
- Daily on-site yoga (free)
- 24/7 access to sauna (free)
Check In: October 27, 2023
Check Out: October 29, 2023
RETREAT INVESTMENT INCLUDES
Customized retreat experiences designed to reconnect with yourself and your authentic purpose.
All supplies for scheduled activities
Lodging at Wild Rice Retreat - Learn More about the Location Here
Amenities including 24/7 sauna, daily yoga, hiking, and additional Wild Rice activities
All taxes & fees
RETREAT PACKAGE LODGING OPTIONS:
Cost includes lodging, food, custom designed yoga mat, gift bag, materials for crystal grid course, candle making and all sessions.
TreeHaus Lodging Package: $1396 (4 monthly payments of $349, or $50 discount if paid in full)
Designed to promote creativity and community, the Treehaus offers communal living and dining spaces with four individual guest suites. Each guest suite includes a queen bed with an attached European-style bathroom. This is the perfect mix of connection and private space. You’ll have your own bathroom and bedroom but can hang with your housemates between and
RicePod Package: $1496 (4 Monthly Payments of $374 or $50 discount for pay in full option) - A stand-alone cabin, the RicePod™ is the perfect place to cocoon into nature. Each unit includes a kitchenette, European-style bathroom, and front porch.
Nest Lodging Package: $1,596 (4 monthly payments of $399, or $50 discount if paid in full) Our most luxurious lodging type, the Nest offers separate living and
sleeping quarters. Each Nest includes a king bed adorned in luxury linens,
sleeper sofa, kitchenette and front porch.
Down Payment: $250 due at time of registration to save your spot, non-refundable
Payment Plan Option: Pay your Down Payment to reserve your spot, then 4 payments billed monthly
Looking to double up? Please email Jean at Jean@JeanNithals.com for pricing.
- Deposit: $250.00 reserves your spot.
- Full payment of all retreat fees is due when you confirm your lodging.
- Due to financial commitments to the retreat site, there are no refunds for cancellation.