Sleep Mask | Zero-Waste Eye Shades
Find some restorative rest while enjoying the Zero-Waste Sleep Mask. Perfect for covering your eyes during restorative yoga, relaxation while laying down, or for a really good nap.
100% rescued linen & cotton blend fabric
- Sleep better and more deeply by blocking out light pollution with the zero-waste sleep mask!
- Made from fabrics rescued from the fashion industry that would have otherwise gone to waste.
- Plastic-free adjustable straps are made from un-dyed cotton scraps instead of elastic (which is plastic!) and allow you to adjust to fit without clinging too tight (and messing up your hair).
- Super lightweight + soft + flexible.
- Lots of coverage to block out light.
- Reversible + adjustable.
- Metal sliders have a rose-gold finish.
- Inner layer is lightweight cotton batting.
- Perfect for naps, restful night sleeps, breathwork, meditation, restorative yoga, travel, and any inner journey ....
Made in Minnesota
Ethel Studio is a zero-waste textile studio working to reduce textile waste and improve personal well-being through meditation cushions and other tools for rest and transformation.